Exterior of Tamar Court

Tamar Court, Worle

Apartments for those over 55

Later Living

Tamar Court has been designed to help you live independently. Each home is finished to the highest standard and benefits from a range of excellent on-site facilities. If you need a little extra support, you can benefit from flexible personal care delivered by our highly trained on-site care team.

Tamar Court was built a few years ago and we resell apartments as they become available through SO Resi. If you're interested in buying a Shared Ownership home at Tamar Court, join our waiting list by entering your details below. 


A friendly community

Tamar Court is a stylish older person’s village, offering an on-site communal dining room, pamper room, assisted spa bathroom, relaxation garden and three inviting communal lounges. There are two lifts serving the building and on-site car parking.

With your own personal video entry system, you’ll feel safe and secure at Tamar Court. Sophisticated fire and smoke detection systems are fitted in all our homes and throughout the communal areas. Each home benefits from an outside glazed balcony, underfloor heating, broadband and Sky+ enabled points. Our shared ownership homes also include an integrated fridge freezer, washer-dryer, single oven and grill, ceramic hob & stainless-steel sink. We’ve designed each home to maximise energy efficiency and lower utility bills. You’ll have your own meter, so you have complete control over how much you spend on electricity.

Dining options

Open every day, our table service restaurant serves up a delicious and nutritious two-course lunch for all residents. Your friends and family can also purchase their own meal if they wish to dine with you

Guest accommodation

Two guest rooms with ensuite bathrooms are available for family and friends to stay the night for a small charge.

Pamper time

Our on-site pamper room is fully equipped for hairdressing and other beauty treatments. We regularly invite therapists in to use this space too.

Care and Support

At Tamar Court you can maintain your independence in your own apartment while having the reassurance of on-site management with support and security around the clock.

You can experience the benefits of your home being in a vibrant community but also count on person-centred support when you need it. Our excellent, highly trained care team can offer flexible personal care and support packages, tailored to suit your needs, preferences and aspirations

On site team and activities

Our on-site scheme manager is there to ensure the smooth running of the building on a day-to-day basis and help you with any queries.

There are plenty of opportunities to meet people and join in with free activities, including summer and Christmas fairs, craft events, coffee mornings and exercise classes. If there are certain events or activities you’d like to see take place at Tamar Court, let our on-site team know.

Homes at Tamar Court

Apartments at Tamar Court are available as either Shared Ownership or for rent. If you're interested in renting you'll need to register with North Somerset Housing Jigsaw and get in contact with North Somerset Care Connect who will carry out an assessment.

When Shared Ownership homes become available at Tamar Court, they'll be available for a 75% share. There will be no rent payable on the remaining 25% share which will be retained by us. You’ll pay a weekly service charge covering communal repairs and maintenance, buildings insurance and a meal plan. Your service charge will also cover your heating, electricity and water usage too.

If you’re interested in buying a Shared Ownership home at Tamar Court, please register below us and we’ll add your details to our waiting list.

Making an application to buy

When homes at the development are available to buy we will inform everyone who has registered their interest by email. Please get your application in early to be in with the best chance of getting a home. Homes will then be allocated on a first come first served basis, with priority being given to military personnel over all others.


Worle, North Somerset


If you're interested in buying a Shared Ownership property with us, please register your details here and we'll make sure we keep you in the loop.
I'm interested in

Alliance Homes will keep your information for two years. For more information about how we use your data, please see our Privacy Policy.